Wednesday, April 4, 2018

The countdown continues


The countdown on selling my Lending Club notes on FOLIOfn and emptying my IRA account is on.  At my last update, there were 18 remaining, and now I’m down to 6. Of these, 2 are current and on sale. The other 4 are over a month late and are not available for sale. Unfortunately, these 4 are several payments behind. I’m not sure why I can’t offer them for sale on FOLIOfn. If I could, I’d almost give them away.

Meanwhile, the ones I am selling are heavily discounted. In April 10 notes that are current have been sold. They sold at discounts from 19% to 39%. I did sell one in the grace period for $5.00, a 77% discount. I also sold one that was over a month late for $0.20, a 96% discount. I’d sell the other 4 for less than $1.00 if I could get them listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment