Saturday, April 7, 2018

Last 2 active notes sold


The last 2 active notes have been sold. They were sold at 62% and 39% discounts. This leaves only 4 notes in the account and they are all 2-3 months late with their payment. I can’t list these for sale unless they make some sort of a payment. If not, Lending Club will charge them off. They do this twice a month. I’m hoping these can get charged off soon, so I can close the IRA account and retrieve my remaining money.

When this occurs, I will post the steps required to close the account along with the fees required. I’ll also do a post on my experiences with Lending Club, both good and bad. Follow me on Twitter, @billlanke, to know when these posts occur.

Meanwhile, I’ve started another blog, ole44bill.blogspot.com. This blog will be dedicated to my analysis of cryptocurrencies and sports wagering. The first post is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment