Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Introduction


My name is Bill Lanke and I'm 70 years old. I have been retired for more than a decade. I am very happily married to Sandra for more than 40 years. We have two daughters and three grandchildren. We split our time between Florida and Indiana. We live off of our investments and Social Security.

I have been an active trader of stocks and ETF's over the last few years. I have an account at Fidelity where I do most of the trading. I also have an account with TIAA/CREF. I have never paid much attention to this account, and recently, after reviewing some of the results that I've achieved, I've decided to change my approach.

I am doing some financial analysis to inform these changes. I have encountered some investment alternatives that I feel could be useful to my friends and family, so I am going to document my findings on this blog. Anyone who is interested can follow my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment